Sunday, July 17, 2011

Cactus with Flowers

Yesterday I went by my mother is law's house, Mrs. Emma, ​​who is usually very friendly with me. Almost always we talk about everyday things like food or plants and sometimes she usually gives me one of her plants to put on our garden.
But yesterday something happened that I was not expecting, as soon as she saw us coming she immediately entered the house again.
Suspected that something strange happened, as she usually does not do that.
This was the case. She suspiciously with its small body went in and pulled something. It was a plant that she showed me proudly.
I thought she would give it to me, but her intentions were quite other, she just wanted to brag about their cactus rare flower that looked spectacular.
Surely it was just a regular cactus you can find at the store or what have you.
She, however, that if she had paid for such waste, now came to us proudly displaying her cactus, her poor cactus with its magnificent and huge flower.
I could not contain my envy and I asked, knowing the answer ... Is that for us? And she, with air snob said "noooo" and held the tiny pot from her hand.
She did not let me touch it, just look at it from far distance. I gradually managed to get close to the pot and tap the flower as my prize. She did not see it that way and did not show any interest in changing her opinion.
She cling to the cactus as her life and refused to give me the least a slice or a name.
After all this story, what are some things salvageable, Emma is a good person, it comes in-law and therefore in good agent that kind of category (this is a joke, but the same must be said, as a good son I am) .
The other, the cactus and its flowers really were and are beautiful and strange and I ask anyone who saw the photo accompanying this plant to recognize it and tell me what it is called, I had never seen anything so plain like a cactus to have something so beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment