Friday, July 15, 2011

Things to do in the Morning

Being able to wake up after a comforting rest is probably the best event in our daily lives that we should be grateful. To wake up knowing that there are a lot of new things in thedays ahead so you can do is just a very exciting thought, at least for me.

I love the morning because it gives me new hope in things that almost made ​​the night before. I love my morning, and what kind of gives me the opportunity to right the wrongthings I've done yesterday or next day. Tomorrow is also an event to celebrate that I did not stay asleep forever in my bed after a night of food and beverages.

I love waking up in the morning, because it means watering garden plants that I love todo more. I love being close to nature and if there are some things you never tire of doing, will be the care of plants or animals, farming, hiking, swimming, or simply stroll through the parks and shopping in the morning. That's why I love Cape Coral because I can do all of these every day if I want.

I've been accustomed to waking up at 5 am, because by this time my mom come knocking on the door of our room "screaming I grew up my mother's daily litany, Wake up! The sun is rising quickly! You will be late again.).

Living in Cape Coral means you have to wake up earlier than others because once you leave home around 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m. and you are in any place of employment, heavy traffic will be ahead of you. And surely, once stuck in traffic, the very nice morning will be replaced by anger.

You can talk about ... Things to do in the morning

No comments:

Post a Comment